Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Note from Tayler

Hello this is Tayler Lacey and I just want to say that Hatian kids are cool.




But for real, when this kid comes home I'm gonna be like 17 so I'm gonna be the one that doesn't live with this child (Oscar) as much, but yet it seems I'm the child with the biggest problem with the whole thing.




But I realized a couple days ago that this isn't only God calling my parents to be parents to Oscar He is calling me to be a brother to him too. I'm not into the whole deep emotional description of my feelings but I just wanted to say that God has called us as a family not just Terry and Daniel.




This has been a public adoption announcement.

1 comment:

  1. You are wonderful...and just proved, yet again, why you are one of my most favorit-est teenagers EVER! Love you Tayler!!!!!

    ReplyDelete